Congratulations on your purchase of Vrx racing cars.
Safety Precautions and Warning
▪ You are responsible for operation this model such that it does not endanger yourself and others, or result in damage to the product or the property of others.
▪ This model is controlled by a radio which is possibly subject to interference which can cause momentary loss of control so it is advisable to always keep a safe distance to avoid collisions or injury.
▪ Age Recommendation: 14 years of over, This is not a toy, This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. Carefully follow these directions and warnings, plus those of any additional equipment associated with the use of this model, fuel, starting equipment, engine, radio etc.
▪ Never operate your model with low transmitter batteries.
▪ Always operate your model in an open area away from cars, traffic or people.
▪ Do Not touch equipment such as the engine heatsink head and exhaust pipe, immediately after using your model because they can generate high temperatures.
▪ Always keep the vehicle in direct line of sight, you cannot control what you cannot see!
▪ Keep all chemical, small parts and anything electrical out of reach of children.
▪ Although the model includes waterproof servos and receiver, the model and engine are not suited to extensive running in wet weather conditions. Long term damage can occur to the model and particularly the engine if run in prolonged wet conditions.
▪ Avoid injury from high speed rotating parts, gears and axles etc.
▪ Novices should seek advice from more experienced people to operate the model correctly and meet its performance potential.
▪ Exercise caution when using tools and sharp instruments.
▪ Do not put fingers or any object inside rotating and moving parts.
▪ Take care when carrying out repairs or maintenance as some parts may be sharp.
▪ Always turn on your transmitter before you turn on the receiver in the car.
▪ Always turn off the receiver before turning your transmitter off.
▪ Keep the wheels of the model off the ground, and keep your hands away from the wheels when checking the operating of the radio equipment of engine set-up.
▪ Prolong engine life by following the engine set-up and guidelines outlined within the manual.
Read the entire instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating. Failure to operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, personal property and cause serious injury.
This is NOT a toy and must be operated with caution and common sense. Failure to operate this product in a safe and responsible manner could result in damage, injury or damage to other property. This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision.
It is essential or read and follow all the instructions and warnings in the manual, prior to assembly, set-up or use, in order to operate correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.